Program Manager (Clinical Development)
For a promising Biotech start-up in Utrecht, specialised in gene-therapy, we are currently recruiting a Program Manager Clinical Development. The company just achieved a successful stock market launch and has offices in the Netherlands and the US.
The Program Manager is responsible for Project Management of all the program's in general with main focus on the development program of bringing the compounds to the clinical proof on concept. Furthermore, he/she will take charge in the budget and development of these project plans.
- Project Management, development programs to achieve clinical proof on concept
- Write development plans
- Develop project planning, generate budget proposals and track the project progress
- Support the decision making in stage gate project governance for the company
- Conduct measurement of project performance and ensure the deliverables and milestones are within budget and met on time.
- Min. MSc. (PhD preferred) in Biotechnology, Biology or (Bio-)Medical Sciences
- 5+ years of experience in drug development in different phases of development, incl. clinical development (phase 1/2)
- 3+ years of experience as Program/Project Manager in a biotech environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 25 881 277.