The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
Within this role you will support the Project Management Leader in providing and maintaining cross functional project plans utilizing systems and tools aligned across R&D.
- Maintain cross-functional project plans, team reports and resource management support to ensure the completion of deliverables balanced for quality and timelines
- Assist the Program Management Leader in providing and maintaining system tools
- Program team resource manager responsible for compiling, generating and program or project resource demands
- Facilitate critical path analyses, planning analyses and propose strategies and solutions to keep projects on track
- Generate program reports and communications
- Minimal Bachelors' degree in a relevant field
- Project Management certification
- Detailed knowledge of project planning, tracking, resource management, scheduling tools and cross-project analyses is required
Interested? Apply via the button below!