Production Supervisor (GMP)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Production Supervisor you will lead a group of operators and senior operators in order to ensure that phase III and commercial products are delivered on time and with high-quality standards.
- Execution of the activities within the operations support team, according to the set standards (cGMP, EHSS, Process Excellence).
- Motivate, coach and support your team to ensure the best performance.
- Performing all people management task. For example, recruitment and selection, absenteeism guidance, coaching.
- Sufficient training (process, process excellence) and occupation of the team members.
- Supporting and leading to reaching the Operations Vaccines Launch Facility objectives.
- Supervising activities carried out by third parties (maintenance, repairs, qualifications) in your responsible area.
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology (or equivalent education).
- 5+ years of experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- Demonstrable people management qualities.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Demonstrated EHS and GMP awareness.
- Experience with Lean methodology, Certified Green Belt
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.