Industry: Medical Devices
Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Focusing on patient-first approach, my client aims to empower patients for life changing choices. Located in Leiden, they are a part of the largest global pharmaceutical company that produce life changing medical devices.
As a Production Supervisor you will be supervising manufacturing operations of medical devices. With safety & quality top of mind, you will be responsible for meeting production goals by tracking production schedule, identifying production issues and facilitating departmental communications.
- Supervise manufacturing operations in order to meet production goals.
- Establishes personnel schedules and product lines based on business needs.
- Provide input to production flow and identify potential manufacturing issues.
- Tracks production orders and schedules.
- Compiles and submits data for production and operating reports.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in supervising a manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with health and safety compliance
- Experience six sigma is a plus but not a must
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.