Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Manufacturing Specialist Operations Scheduler you will be responsible of translating the master production schedule and the maintenance execution schedule into daily operations.
- - Detailed scheduling of production activities related to production.
- - Regular communication with Global planning, maintenance planning and Operations to monitor progress.
- - Detecting and solving acute problems and communicate possible abnormalities.
- - Maintain KPI dashboards to monitor production schedule adherence.
- - Min. HBO in Business Management or equivalent.
- - Min 1 year of experience in a life sciences manufacturing environment.
- - Experience with production planning and scheduling.
- - Good communication skill sin Dutch & English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 658 98 01.