Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
Are you excited to be a part of their team? Then keep on reading.
As a Production Planner, you will be a key contact point between internal and external stakeholders of the factory. Located in Haps, the factory is the biggest facility of the company, supplying goods to over 90 countries. Hence, planning is essential for efficient operation. In this role you will be responsible for short-term (up to 3 weeks) and mid-term (1-3 months) production planning. You will be creating weekly schedules with the heads of different departments, establishing the priorities for the given week. You will plan the tool usage in the factory, support the capacity planning, inventory planning and will coordinate with the Master Planner to ensure the processes run smoothly.
- - Coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
- - Create the short and mid-term production planning
- - Analyze forecasts and support with creating the production flow
- - Organize and participate in weekly update meetings
- - Providing information regarding the status of the orders for different clients
- - Fluency in English
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role (especially in a production environment)
- - Experience with S&OP processes
- - Experienced with people management
This position has an initial contract of 12 months. Extension will be discussed at the end. The position requires on site presence for 5 days a week for the first 3-4 months. Hybrid work can be discussed afterwards.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.