This company is focusing on finding a cure for cancer. They are leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. This is an international organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Production Planner will create a detailed production plan for the site. This includes all clinical and commercial products at the facility in the Netherlands. You will ensure no gaps or delays in processing, release, and shipments.
- Ensure on time shipment for clinical and commercial products based on patient demand
- Participate in different projects related to process improvement
- Support raw material inventory and supply control
- Develop and implement logistics and planning tools through MS Project, spreadsheet and relational database
- Min. Bachelor degree in Life Sciences
- Experience in planning and production scheduling
- Affinity with the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to work cross functionally
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.