Production Maintenance Engineer – Work Preparator
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with a full spectrum of products from generic to biological medicines. Founded more than 120 years ago, they have been committed to one main goal: to enable access to high-quality medicines and treatment to people all around the world.
As a Production Maintenance Engineer, you will support the warehouse and production environment by coordinating work planning, preparing planned technical activities, improving processes, supporting strategic inventory management, ordering equipment and materials and making sure of their quality. You will work closely with various different departments, planning the technical work of internal and external colleagues and teams.
- Coordinate the planning for the technical work of daytime & shift teams with stakeholders within the organization (e.g., logistics, production).
- Make sure of the administration of planned work activities.
- Technical preparation of planned activities: order equipment parts and materials and make sure of their quality.
- Initiate process improvements related to work preparation, execution, and handling.
- Support the warehouse regarding strategic inventory management.
- Improve maintenance plans in terms of resources (human and material).
- Great Dutch and English communication skills, ability to explain plans clearly and coach and address colleagues.
- HBO working and thinking level.
- 2-3 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Hands-on mentality combined with great communication skills
- Experience working in the pharma or other regulated industry is a plus!
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.