This multinational produces brands that are used and recognized throughout the world.
They are looking for a Production Line Manager, that is responsible for a complete production team of Process Operators, Packaging Operators and if there are any technical issues the Mechanics are your responsibility aswell.
- Leading a production line with 12 Operators.
- Responsible for personal safety, product safety, product quality, a stable production and efficient goals.
- Manage your team and there personal development.
- Short interval meetings based on quality, costs, delivery reliability and morals.
- Analyze and optimize the production process to reduce wastage.
- Order and cleanliness based on 5S.
- Improve on the basis of Kaizen and implement improvement findings.
- Minimum HBO education or equilavent work experience.
- A healthy performance drive, good communication skills, flexibility and a high degree of independence.
- You have experience with motivating and inspiring way to lead a team.
- You are familiar with continuous improvement processes, Lean manufacturing and working in a PDCA Cyclus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.