Production Support Engineer
Our client is an innovative leader on the field of pharmaceutical biotechnology. Over the past 40 years, they have been pioneers in developing revolutionary medicine to help ill people around the world.
As a Production Support Engineer you will be supporting the warehouse and production environment by maintaining, testing, and fixing issues with systems, computers and other equipment (e.g., label printers).
Responsibilities- Support the warehouse and production environment by maintaining and fixing systems, computers and other equipment like label printers.
- Implement and coordinate system upgrades and other changes for improvements.
- Take care of ordering computer peripherals.
- Execute test scripts like Installation Qualifications and Operational Qualifications.
- Be the main POC for computer related issues.
Requirements- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment is a must.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Engineering background.
- Experience working on label printers is a huge plus!
- Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certificate).
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.