Our client is one of the leading pharma companies in the work, active in 60 markets. They are the manufacturing leader of generic drugs and is a big supplier of APIs and OTC products. By fighting various diseases and infections, they are improving the lives of patients worldwide.
You will be planning and executing the process improvement for one of our key drug product manufacturing processes. Furthermore you will also be implementing new equipment, while maintaining existing ones.
- Act as the Equipment Product Owner
- Implementing new equipment/systems ensuring the highest level of compliance
- Support the maintenance of existing equipment/system
- Support/leading equipment validation
- Support staff training, providing guidance to operators
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- NPI experience is a big plus
- Equipment engineering experience
- Independent, extravert, self-starter
This is a fulltime position (40 hours per week)
For more information please apply below and Guilherme will soon contact you.