Our client is an international biopharmaceutical and healthcare organization focused on the research, production and commercialization of an extensive portfolio of products.
You'll be acting as a Product Specialist for the Rheumatology field. This means you will be visiting rheumatologists and planning sales presentations to customers.
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of customers in a prescribed territory.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Initiates contact and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Completed academic education (commercial, business administration or bio-/para-medical) and/or experience in a commercial field service function
- Minimum 3 years work experience in pharmaceutical sales position.
- Recent and proven network within rheumatology is a requirement
- Driving License B
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.