Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Our client is leading the food innovation game like no other. With a well renowned product portfolio in targeted nutrition and revolutionary non-dairy brands, this certified B Corporation is committed to delivering healthful nutrition to the masses globally.
As a Product R&D Manager, you will focus on product compliance to ensure business continuity. Through your excellent communication skills, you will deploy sustainable solutions & implement them across various projects. This role demands working closely with project teams to coordinate product research.
- Lead product implementation technical work-stream, from conceptualization to launch
- Identify & apply product implementation best practices
- Ensure food quality safety
- Be the linking pin among various cross-functional teams, i.e. Factories, Quality
- Develop solutions & Right First Time documentation to validate lab & factory trial
- Msc in Chemical engineering, Food technology or similar
- 0-3 years’ experience in Food industry or R&D or factory technology environment
- Affinity in dairy food & process technology
Interested?Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.