European plant-based pioneer, aims to bring as many people as possible closer to good health by producing healthy and delicious plant-based foods and beverages, in a way that respects our planet. One Planet. One health.
the client's delicious plant-based products are made from soy, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, rice, oats or coconut. We want to invite people to participate in creating a healthier world.
About the Job
You work closely together with people in all disciplines within the company, both within the local team and the global team (think of sales, finance, category management, supply chain, science & nutrition etc). You collect and consolidate all the various information, create business cases, develop and give presentations and dare to make decisions.
You will manage projects from inception until the products are on the shelf.
For a specific part of the plant-based category bv drinks you are responsible for:
- Setting the LT playground strategy together with your playground team
- Bringing the strategy to life
- Monitoring the performance of your playground and
- Implementing corrective actions if needed. You will need all of the prior competencies listed above to lead this successful effort. It is important to inspire and enthuse the sales team to roll out your plan to our customers.
About You- You have a relevant Bachelor's/ Master's degree in marketing, economics, a commercial field or similar.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in a product marketing / category management function.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch FMCG market (retailers, consumers, trends).
- Strong communicator (English) with the skill to communicate at different levels in the organization.
- You are strongly analytical and preferably have experience interpreting Nielsen data.
Interested? Do you see yourself in this role, then do not hesitate to click on apply button for get more information about this role.