Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is to cure any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology and others.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA region.
As a Product Lifecycle Project Manager, you will be responsible for the whole process of launching new medicines. You will have an overview of the planning, making sure the necessary steps are executed and implemented, so as the product can be launched in time. You will translate the launch strategy into action plans, communicating them to different departments, and making sure they are applied correctly.
- - Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- - Troubleshooting problems accruing in the product lifecycle
- - Creating action plans and communication them to the Product Lifecycle teams and Supply Chain teams
- - Minimum Bachelor degree
- - Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- - Project management experience
- - Experience in pharma is a plus
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.