Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
On this role you will make sure the products in our portfolio are 100% compliant with medical, internal and consumer standards and are producible for our Supply Points. You will work with different departments like Operations, Product Development, Regulatory, Supply Points, Medical, Specification Management, Quality and Food Safety.
- Checking compliance of product in medical, internal and consumer standards
- Implementing products on production scale to achieve both performance and efficiencies to produce safe nutrition
- Master degree in food technology, food science or food engineering
- 2 -3 years of work experience in a similar position in an R&D environment in Food Industry
- Knowledge in analytical methods
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.