Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
About the role:
As a PDDM , you will deliver sustainable solutions & implement them within a wide range of projects involving capacity, compliance, transfer, crisis management, efficiency & outsourcing projects, within the European supply point network. This is a very dynamic and intense environment, where priorities can rapidly shift. You are expected to have good communication skills as the Secure Team is a key partner to product developers, factories, global operations, and the quality department, amongst others.
- You will mainly focus the implementation of business continuity solutions related to product compliance within the internal Supply point network as well as our Third-Party Manufacturers.
- You are expected to engage with the project team, coordinate with the technical implementation stream (pilot trials, protocols, specifications etc.) and deliver sustainable solutions for the business.
- Working in and managing projects for the European portfolio for Operational and Quality driven projects on Powder milk products
- Identify and apply best product implementation practices with a business oriented mindset focused on efficiency and long-term sustainability
- Ensure safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety, considering regulatory aspects and consumer impact
- Acting as a link between R&I and Quality, OPS, Factories in cross-functional teams for the implementation of business continuity projects.
- Industrial testing, implementation and technical support to factories, third party manufacturers and suppliers
- MSc. degree in Chemical engineering, Food technology or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience
- 0-3 years of experience in a R&D related environment or factory technology job/ environment or business related role in the food industry
- Affinity with dairy food and process technology fundamentals and how to apply these in a practical way
- Able to communicate effectively within various functions and levels (operator to director) within R&D, Operations & QFS
- Good communication skills, understanding group dynamics and ability to convince
- Ability to break down complex matters, find solutions and deliver results with excellence in execution
Interested? don't hesitate to click on this apply button and move 1 step closer to your ideal job.