Our client is a multinational in the FMCG/ Food Industry in the region of Rotterdam
My client is an industry leader in the Food /FMCG industry. I would love to tell you more about this exciting organization. Purposeful thinking will be the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by passion for our consumers. They are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities and have a desire to be an integral part of the exciting fase the organisations is going through.
As the Procurement Strategy Leader, the primary focus of this role is to drive the Procurement Strategy aligning with the overall Business Strategy. The Leader has to collaborate with Internal and External People and Companies, Bodies and Other Organisations to Create, implement and drive the overall Procurement Strategy in line with the Business Strategy. This position is crucial to the Group’s ability to establish its short, medium, and long-term plans in a highly challenging sector. You will need to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders and leads cross-functional teams in the development of Procurement strategies.
Your role is to Develop a Purpose Led, Value Driven and Future Fit Procurement Strategy for the Business in line with the overall Business strategy.
- To support and lead a variety of strategic efforts inclusive of playing a pivotal role in building annual/long-term strategic Procurement plans in line with Business Strategies.
- Collaborate internally and externally to drive projects that will create value and bring in new technologies and Business ideas to bring growth as part of the Strategy.
- Bring insights about competition Product, price and blends
- Provide visibility of external innovations
- Drive KPI’s in line with Strategy and ensure that the respective Sub-functions in Procurement are creating value through Strategic process.
- Drive the people agenda for developing capability & capacity within the team and harness diverse and inclusive culture. lead teams to deliver
- Creating and delivering buying savings, Visibility to overall cost Impact, Bringing the outside in insights, related to competition and innovation
- Collaborate with other Cross Functional Teams
- Creating inspirational, realistic, and achievable plans -
- Managing and embedding change
- Stakeholder influencing and management.
- To develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies.
- Ensure high level of drive and commitment on Overall Business impacts which are linked with Sustainability..
- To be a key team leader for all large procurement projects which can impact Sustainability and Business needs.
- To continuously improve ways of working and optimise procurement activities.
- To ensure the satisfaction of Internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization.
- To develop, coach and mentor resources within a high performing and motivated team responsible for interfacing with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- To support the collaboration with senior functional leaders to establish both short and long-term business objectives.
- To lead cross-functional initiatives and represent Business interests in the management of external strategic relationships.
- In the context of Partnering with Purpose, to identify, develop and manage strategic business relationships to enable implementation of the Business strategy.
- Has a Master degree in Procurement, Finance, Business Economics / Administration, Supply Chain or other
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in setting up strategic procurement organizations
- Experience on large-scale change management projects
- Relevant procurement experience in Strategy and Sustainability will be an advantage
- Experience in supply and portfolio strategy development (added advantage)
- Experience in working in a virtual team and regional/global scope
- Experience in leading a team and people management
For more info you can contact Joost Spape via email@example.com