Our client is a multinational leader in the FMCG industry, which is operating in the majority of countries. By spreading its influence all around the world the company is providing products within various sectors, including food and home care. The company is operating with the strong motto of helping not only customers but also all the stakeholders – employees and nature, by creating a healthy and sustainable environment.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for designing the full strategy for the company’s growth and implementing it with the help of other departments. You will closely work with the CSR implementation strategies and innovation department.
- Design and implement the projects for savings and communicate them to EU stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the team to deliver the savings plan on time and according to all requirements.
- Ascertain that the projects are implemented in a cost-efficient and punctual way, also that there is constant communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Guide the projects on implementing the sustainability strategies into the company business model, especially with the production the eco-friendly packaging.
- Experience with SAP and MS Excel.
- Experience in either Procurement or Supply Chain.
- Power Bi or Power Query is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for your work.
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone? If yes, let me guide you in the right direction, do not hesitate and push the apply button.