You will be joining one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This site handles development and production of vaccines and medicines for animals.
- - Perform operational purchasing activities
- - Support R&D team members at other sites when necessary
- - Request and evaluate quotations for required goods and services
- - Support planning and execution of supplier negotiations incl. contract preparation, post negotiation debriefs and follow-up plans
- - Resolve stakeholder and supplier queries in the procure-to-pay (PtP) process
- - Collaborate within cross functional teams to investigate & resolve issues within system and/or vendor relationships
- - Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships, conducting regular business and project review meetings to develop a broad understanding of Stakeholder needs and priorities
- - 2 - 5 years of experience with procurement-related activities
- - well developed analytical skills
- - Professional and effective communication skills across all levels of the business
- - fluent in Dutch and English
- - Knowledge of SAP / Ariba and AERA tools is a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.