About the company:
One of the biggest FMCG company in the Netherlands, my client has a purpose of bringing innovative methods towards distribution of food supplies. This position is for one of their branches.
About the role:
As a Senior Procurement Manager for business services you would be mainly responsible for supporting transformation initiatives with focus on creating value through strategic sourcing. You will also be asked to lead the best practices across wide variety of business services portfolios.
- Leading the BS Team
- Establishing, building and maintaining strong relationships and with senior functional stakeholder and suppliers.
- Attend senior stakeholder and or procurement leadership meetings as the head of and representing BS.
- Lead BS team to develop Global Sourcing Business Services and IT best in class sourcing strategies
- Develop and execute ongoing stakeholder communications for the BS strategies
- Lead and project manage key strategic, transformation or innovation led sourcing projects
- Portfolio Management
- Managing and developing the BS team capability.
- Responsibility for the setting of and delivery to all BS targets e.g. Cost, Cash
- Performance reporting to the Indirect and Procurement Leadership team.
- BS budget management and control and Conceptualizing strategies, identifying strategic options
- 5 years in strategic sourcing as well as business service procurement(must)
- Experience in Business Services procurement.
- High degree of financial acumen e.g. Understanding of supplier cost models and lifetime cost of acquisition across BS portfolios
- Experience in leading high-value complex negotiations to win-win conclusions with senior stakeholders
- Astute preparation and approach to workload and people management
- Strong influencing skills to promote ideas and concepts back to senior stakeholders and budget holders
- A business partnering mentality
- Experience in leading joint and / or growth development supplier models
- Skilled at challenging and influencing business stakeholders and driving change
- Articulate communicator in English language.
- Ability to demonstrate end – to -end thinking