This international company is global producer of food, hygiene, and personal care goods that supports a comfortable daily routine for millions of consumers. Headquartered in the UK, this organization serves the needs of the audience with more than 400 brands in over 100 countries.
In this position you will be working with material portfolio derived from corn, potato, wheat, and tapioca for the departments of Food, Refreshments, and Beauty Care.
You will also work with the portfolio of Starches and Derivatives and manage the resilience, complexity reduction, and savings processes.
- Leading the alternative materials project to increase resilience.
- Secure portfolio compliance and suggest process improvements
- Ensure timely supply and shipment issues elimination;
- Close collaboration with international stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain or Logistics;
- Around 3-4 years of experience in procurement and project management;
- Experience with Excel and PowerBI.
- Good communication skills in English.