Start date: ASAP
Our client is a big international company in the consumer goods industry with a very wide portfolio of products and brands. They have hubs all over the world and they are currently recruiting for one of their fastest growing business units in Rotterdam!The role
As a Procurement Officer, you will handle most of the aspects related to procurement, from the manufacturing partners, portfolio innovation, to budget management. You will be working in a hybrid system, with 1-2 days on site.
- Handle the commercial and contractual negotiations
- Manage the onboarding, business relationship, contract, forecasting
- Solve the procurement issues such as invoice mismatches, due payments, reconciliations, etc.
- Consolidate and optimize the sourcing strategy
- Support sustainability agendas and other projects
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with stakeholder management; communication and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Excellent communication in English
- Proactive and analytical
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in the FMCG industry is an advantage
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.