Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to create products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Furthermore, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents. Providing flexibility and a innovative career plan.
About the role:
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible to create the entire company's growth and value line, coordinating supplier strategies and developing business Procurement Strategies.
- Drive the sustainability agenda.
- Take care of the Product Logic schedule: spreadsheet per document.
- Provide Procurement input (material and supply strategies) for decisions in the main product categories.
- Ensure that projects are optimal meeting cost efficiency, agreed with our suppliers, aligned with our joint business development plans and supported by the category.
- Creation of economic project reports.
- Self Management (priority setting, risk analysis, resources).
- Passion for sustainability.
- Great communication skills.
- Networking and relationship management.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.