Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease.
About the role
You will be part of the European Sourcing and Procurement department, which is currently forming, so you will get to influence the development of the company. You will be the leader for several projects and engage with key stakeholders.
- Support and/or lead sourcing projects focused on Capex & Technical Services
- Develop Capex sourcing strategies
- Develop and prepare formal tender documents
- Negotiate pricing and T&Cs to support business needs
- Collaborate with business suppliers, partners and stakeholders, both inside and outside the company
- Ensuring contract compliance
- Degree in life sciences or business administration
- +5 years of experience in sourcing or procurement
- Experience in biotech/pharma or a highly regulated industry
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and e-procurement (SCOUT), as well as B2B operations
- Strong technical knowledge, an engineering background is a plus
- Experience in strategic procurement, category management and sourcing of Capex/Equipment & Technical services.
- Comfortable in fast-paced
- Critical thinking
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button