This companies portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. They promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen.
The objective of this role is to manage Procurement portfolio (supporting the strategic, tactical and operational levels). The role will consist of operational activities related to supplier implementation, working together with Logistics Network Managers run projects & tenders, prepare and execute negotiations strategy, lead and manage supplier portfolio and execute transportation strategy agenda.
- Responsibility for implementation and execution of Procurement Strategy.
- Lead tendering process for assigned portfolios.
- Lead procurement contracting process & contract management for assigned portfolios.
- Deliver Procurement compliance & digital agenda.
- Analyse, report and track savings per portfolio.
- Lead Supplier Partnership Programs in Cost, Carbon and Customer Service.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum, (preferably Master degree).
- Previous experience in Purchasing or Transport, Logistic - 3 years minimum.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Interested ? - Then click that apply button and move forward with the application.