Procurement Excellence Manager:
Overall responsibilities are to support procurement excellence and supply risk management activities:
- Support animating C&P procurement excellence network around the globe
- Assist in: regional reporting, implementation with BUs and central categories, capabilities development, external networking
- Data collection and consolidation, regular status review and reporting
- Support in running efficient supply risk management process with proper governance, reporting and continuous improvement
- Sustain and continuously improve existing brisk management tools/dashboards/templates
- Support in proof of concepts and implementation of new tooling around risk management, N-tier visibility
Education & professional experience:
- University degree of the relevant field
- 2-5 years of professional experience in supply chain/procurement/consulting in an international company.
- Strong professional computing skills including Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, PowerBI)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and ideas, and to apply those concepts across multiple content areas
- Digitally fluent, interest in Data Analytics/dashboard.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams covering various organizational levels
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective and collaborative relationships
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Procurement knowledge is a must. Consultancy/ Project leading experience.
- Industry and types of companies: preferably FMCG environment.