Our client is one of the biggest global food producers focusing on dairy and plant-based products, early life and medical nutrition and waters. Besides, this company actively contributes to research and development of production that supports health of the digestive system. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible?
About the role
You will be responsible to purchase for Manufacturing and CAPEX and in the meanwhile you take the lead to optimize and reduce the costs in the factory. You need the have a strong strategic mindset, to work together with different departments in the company. You will be a strong part of the buying and negotiating process, supplier management activities and building affairs.
-Bachelor in relevant field, Master Degree is a plus
- 8+ years experience in procurement where you worked closely with the Manufacturing
- Strong analytic mindset, able to work with lot of data
- Knowledge about SAP is additional
-A result driven person with a strong planning skills
-Merriment of supplier achievements based on SLA’s and KPI’s
-Negotiate on compliance contracts, effect on the application
- Manage the fees, cost rising activities within the factory
- Measurement of the local buyers, develop the relationships with them
-Backing the business managers if needed, CAPEX consent