About the Company:
Our client is one of the biggest global food producers focusing on dairy and plant-based products, early life and medical nutrition and waters. Besides, this company actively contributes to research and development of production that supports health of the digestive system. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible?
They offer you an exciting role in an ambitious organization, part of a large international group with a pleasant, informal atmosphere. There are many opportunities for personal development and to get the best out of yourself through their Learning & Development Program including special trainings. They offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment.
About the Role:
The Procurement Leader Manufacturing & CAPEX takes the responsibility for realizing and optimizing buying for Manufacturing and CAPEX in our factories in The Netherlands. You are the strategic buying partner for senior management. You work together with multiple decision makers with management responsibilities in the, Factory management, Finance, regional and global buying community within the company.
What will you be doing?
You act as a single point of contact for senior management on Manufacturing & CAPEX buying. You work closely together with them to ensure the best performance of factories by buying, negotiating and managing supplier performance. You will be active in the following areas:
Buying and negotiating
- Negotiate on agreements/ contracts, follow up on implementation and actions
- Leading tenders (both local or regional).
- Pro-active follow up of developments both internal (global procurement) and external (markets, experts) and translate into solutions.
- Support and advice business leaders on business cases, CAPEX approval, terms & conditions.
- Continuous Improvement of Buying processes
- Measurement of supplier performance based on SLA's/ KPI's.
- Develop and maintain Supplier Relationship Management.
- Monitor and ensure supplier performance: Risk management, capacity, quality, cost, security & sustainability.
- Initiate and monitor supplier innovation
- Lead cost reduction programs within the factories and BeNeLux.
-Participates in internal programs where you will support and lead initiatives for Netherlands.
-Leading tenders (both local or regional)
- Build and share knowledge with the procurement community on Manufacturing and CAPEX Buying.
-Build a network with both internal stakeholders (Engineering teams, Senior Management, Global Buying community) and external stakeholders (Suppliers, Experts, Buyers).
- Coach and lead the local OG&S Buyer (2fte direct report).
- Functionally lead and coach team members of the projects you lead
We are looking for an energetic and proactive candidate with the ambition and drive to obtain results, together with all stake-holders.
We expect you to have the following background and experience:
- Bachelor+ or Master level.
- Strong experience (8+ years) in Purchasing, preferably with strong relation to Manufacturing.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record with procurement, buying, purchasing and tendering in complex, international organizations.
- Experienced senior buyer, acting as advisor to the management.
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint, Exel) and SAP (pré)
Relevant personal competences that are required:
- Persuasion and influencing.
- Result driven.
- Building and maintaining relations.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Communication skills.
- Planning and organization.
Interested? Then click on this "APPLY" button