Our client has an ongoing commitment to promoting human health by raising awareness of the relationship between good nutrition and well-being. By maintaining a clear and consistent brand value they specialize in therapeutic food, including medical nutrition, as well as collaborating in researching different diseases.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for business engagement across functions within the EU, quality, and global procurement networks as well as suppliers. You will be dealing with stakeholder management, you will ensure that projects achieve optimal cost efficiency.
- Guaranteeing stakeholders are following company policies and guidelines, providing tips and tools to help local buyers in markets without procurement resources
- Assist in ensuring that projects achieve optimal cost efficiency, are aligned with our client’s joint business development plans, and are supported by the category as a whole
- Plan and execute local negotiations on regional strategic sourcing projects, ensuring the commercial benefit is captured in benefits tools and approved by the finance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of procurement experience
- Deep understanding of supply market, value chain, and FMCG knowledge
- Strong experience with analytical tools (Excel, PowerBI)
- Proactive and hands-on
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.