One of our biggest clients, this company is divided into three main categories: Homecare, foods and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. The company was founded in the 20th century and since then, it is growing every day. Its mission is focused on adding vitality to life, helping people to develop as human beings, and combining hygiene, nutrition, and personal care.
Part of the Supply Chain family, Procurement is responsible for over 30B Euro of material and services spend globally with more than 60,000 suppliers, over half of them in MBS. Getting the right services and materials, sustainably sourced and ensuring responsible procurement is critical to ensuring our brands with purpose grow.
- Ensuring contractual commitments are in place and signed off by stakeholders, legal and finance as appropriate
- Working with Strategic Sourcing Manager, Portfolio Lead, regional stakeholders, and supplier ops to determine preferred supplier listings and agreeing rate cards for regional suppliers.
- Ensuring that stakeholders are complying to company policy and guidelines, providing tips and tools to help local buying in markets where procurement resource is unavailable.
- Work with Ensuring that stakeholders are complying to company policy and guidelines, providing tips and tools to help local buying in markets where procurement resource is unavailable
- 3+ years of procurement experience (Indirect Procurement experience will be preferred
- Understanding of supply market, value chain, and FMCG knowledge. Knowledge of HR, Workforce and other business services portfolios is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Excel.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.