Procurement assistant manager
You will be part of a multinational team in one of the biggest FMCG organization, based in Rotterdam. This company owns over 400 brands and organized into three main divisions: Foods and Refreshments; Home Care; and Beauty & Personal Care.
The role reports to the lead of the Plan and Customer Service Business Schools, and interacts significantly and directly with the Leadership Team. Is responsible for channel management, developing creative content to support our storytelling, facilitating/moderating learning interventions and events, and driving excellence the global communications.
• Lead the creation of learning/training content in alignment with roadmap of new Planning and Customer Service technologies.
• Lead on executing creative employee engagement campaigns and partnering with the wider communications teams on launching global campaigns
• Develop and execute internal communications with key responsibilities including: Set up and production of global webinars and events and Owner of the Plan and Customer Service MS Teams
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Supply Chain role (Planning and/or Customer Service)
• Being a team player with a proven ability to build relationships of trust at all levels
• The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage projects to meet various deadlines
• Excellent writing, editing and storytelling skills
• Social media savvy, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
• Experience in creating Sharepoint sites (desirable)
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me