Being one of the most innovative companies in the pharmaceutical industry that makes an impact on people’s lives. Global leader in medicine production that helps patients with recovering quicker and safer.
You are responsible
You will work in dynamic project team responsible for process improvements to reduce cost of goods, meet current regulatory requirements, and ensure that the executions are in line with international and the companies global guidelines.
• You will carry out assessment, prepare plans, protocols and execute experiments and report the work.
• You will act as a Subject Matter Expert for analytical technologies
• You are part of product robustness teams, responsible for critical assessment of processes and design of improvement plans.
• You will be part of the MS&T Validation and Process Improvement team, and will support the planning, execution and reporting of process and cleaning validations, after appropriate training.
• HBO (BSc) or MSc in bioprocess engineering/technology
• Well-grounded in statistics.
• Excellent command of Dutch and English languages
• Team player with pro-active approach, resilient, innovative and creative thinking.
• 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
• Experience in the validation procedure of analytical technologies is an advantage