Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry. This specific affiliate is responsible for late phase clinical products.
This team supports the preparation training for operators. This needs to be done before the new process is performed. Instead of handling the process yourself, you will support training, documentation, the planning of new activities, implementing new equipment and the coordination with Operators.
- Implementing new equipment on the shop floor
- Handle documents and planning new activities
- Working independently and taking ownership of tasks needing to be handled
- At least 4 years' of experience in a similar position
- Technical background in Biologics, GMP and Cell Culture
- Experience with Up- or Downstream processes
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
This role is 80% on the floor and 20% office work, shifts are also involved from time-to-time.