For a big international company we are looking for a Process Engineer.
Our client is global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
In this role you would work as an Equipment Engineer, you would responsible to make sure all of the necessary equipment is on stock. You are supporting the operational team with the availability of tools.
-You need to Provides complex design audit and assessment for advance in manufacturability
- Evolve equipment, materials, and process performance demands
- Expand process documentation and training materials for new alter, materials, and equipment
- Measures achievements targets and implements remedial behavior as advised
- Relevant education in BSc
- 5+ years experience in GMP environment
- Knowledge about cell culture therapy is a big plus
- Experienced with Change Controls, deviations