Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Process Equipment Engineer
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Process Equipment Engineer you will be the point of contact for production as regards to the introduction of new equipment and the maintenance of the existing one. Your responsibility will be to ensure that equipment is available at all times to allow smooth operations.
- Be the first departmental contact for questions about equipment
- Lead to assure the availability of compliant equipment and processes in the department
- Support troubleshooting and investigation in non-conformances (process and equipment related)
- Lead and support process excellence activities to continuously improve the work
- Initiate and handle equipment related compliance records (change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records)
- Work precisely and detect opportunities for improvement with proper follow up, both on work processes as well as personal development
- Minimum HBO education in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry/biotechnology (cell culture equipment, downstream process equipment, etc.)
- Must have experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required.
- Must have proven track record with handling change controls, deviations, etc.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.