Our client is a pioneering pharmaceutical company, based in Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands. It is an innovative company that focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives.
You'll be mainly responsible for supporting equipment changes, new packaging configurations, and equipment lifecycle updates. Furthermore you will also be involved in vendor selection and provide your own expertise on equipment specifications.
- Involved in the design of new equipment and redesigning of existing ones
Supporting equipment specifications based on material and system owner requirements
- Being involved in vendor selection and support equipment specifications
- Approving equipment design documentation
- Supporting troubleshooting activities
- BSc in Engineering (Mechanical, Automation, Electrical or Mechatronics)
- Relevant working experience in a similar position (1-4 years)
- Experienced working in a highly regulated environment (GMP, OSHA, EPA)
- Willing to occasionally travel for work (outside the NL)
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button