Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Process Engineer NPI you will be mainly responsible for introducing and maintaining production equipment as well as improving production processes.
- Leading/supporting the introduction of new equipment and/or systems
- Ensuring equipment readiness and maintenance of such equipment
- Addressing disruptions and handling deviation
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying CAPAs
- Handling Change Controls independently
- Education background in a relevant study (HBO/BSc/MSc)
- Knowledge/experience with automation procedures
- cGMP is a must
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or apply directly below.