Groningen, Gemeente Groningen, Groningen
Process Engineer - Medical Devices
Our client is a medical devices organization focused on the research and development, production and commercialization of eye care products.
As a Process Engineer you will join a project that consists in the configuration and validation of a series of measuring instruments for performing optical measurements on lenses for use in production.
- Installing necessary equipment and software to achieve a reliable, robust and efficient production process on the basis of continuous improvement
- Carry out Product or Process Transfers to and from other locations
- Drafting protocols, reports and performing validation tests
- Increasing and transferring product and process knowledge through training and instructions
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a related role
- Experience with GMP, performing testing, installing and making (partly automated) measuring equipment ready for use and performing and documenting validation activities
- Experience with product and process validations
- Familiarity with measuring equipment is very important
- Fine mechanical experiences (with lenses, for example), experience with medical devices is a big plus
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.