Process Engineer - Medical Devices
Our client is one of the largest medical devices, pharmaceuticals and healthcare manufacturers in The Netherlands. Having different sites, this position is based in Groningen and Noord-Brabant.
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for developing manufacturing processes, especially in the field of precision machining and measuring techniques.
- Create processes and machine specifications
- Perform process validation, risk analysis and FMEAs
- Provide Design Transfers to production.
- Collaborate with R&D and support in product development processes.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering or development environment within the Medical Device industry.
- Knowledge of precision techniques
- Good communication skills in Ducth & English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.