Process Engineer - Fill/Finish Vaccines
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Process Engineer you'll be responsible for providing process engineering and controls support. This involves planning and conducting activities related to the implementation of new processes into the facility.
- Researching current and emerging technologies to be applied in the facility
- Evaluating process cost, quality and capabilities alternatives
- Perfuming process characterization and optimization using designed experiments
- Executing design reviews and proving feedback for improvements in manufacturing
- Facilitates experiments and capabilities studies and develops process specifications and supports design of process equipment
- BSc in Bio-Process Engineering, Chemical/Process Engineer
- Pharma/Bio processing principles used in USP and DSP for vaccines manufacturing (e.g Bioreactors & filtration systems)
- Design experience and working knowledge of automatic bulk filling systems for pharma material in Grade A environment and/or closed filling systems.
-Understanding of liquid freezing processes
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.