This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Process Engineer you will join the Down Stream Processing (DSP) department which develops and characterizes processes for purifying and formulating recombinant viruses from harvest as a vaccine production platform.
- Tech transfer of new products in production (either the CTM pilot plant or production).
- Designing the required study plans, reviewing documentation from production, support during start-up and reporting afterwards.
- 2nd line support of running production.
- Identify possible improvements for increased robust manufacturing and translate this back to development studies.
- PhD in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical sciences/engineering, biotechnology or chemistry or PDeng
- 3+ years of experience in industry (GMP environment).
- Proven experience with Tech Transfers.
- Experience with scaling-up/scaling-down of processes, ideally with hands-on experience with DSP unit operations like IEX chromatography and UF/DF.
- Experience with vaccines is a strong advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Preferably experience with Lean/Process Excellence
- Data analysis and report writing.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.