You will be joining one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This site handles secondary packaging, labelling and distribution of the medicine throughout the Europe.
The position will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions and devices. Understanding of packaging manufacturing equipment and processes and how materials interact with these is essential to the position.
- - Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials
- - Supports complex investigations relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- - Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- - Write Technical Specifications
- - Representing Final Product Technologies as required
- - Technology transfer from clinical to commercial or from site to site for packaging components and equipment processes
- -Write tech transfer plans and reports
- - Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas to the Product Development team
- - Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- - Ensures that change control procedures are followed working with QA and Regulatory to implement changes
- Degree in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or packaging Engineering
- 5 or more years of packaging materials
- Experience within the Pharma/Biotechnology industry
- Leading teams
- English fluent
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button