Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for process development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade USP and DSP processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform.
- Working in close connection to all relevant stakeholders.
- Translate research goals into actions and accomplish the targets by delivering study designs and study plans
- Analyse data and write or coordinate scientific study reports, all in close connection with the customer
- Ensure a smooth tech transfer of new products in production
• Master level of education
• Experience with scale-up/scale-down of DSP processes
• Good communication skills
• Experience with cGMP
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.