Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for an assigned process and will work closely within the Technical Transfer team to ensure that the development knowledge is accurately transferred into the operational documentation.
- Ensuring that the implemented process is well defined and aligned with the operational procedures.
- Supporting production of cGMP batches
- Initiating and handling of compliance records (change control, events, CAPA, deviations)
- Having the overview and knowledge of the status of the process
- BSc or MSc level of education
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as Process Engineer within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with cGMP environment and EHSS standards is required
- Proactive and critical behaviour
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.