Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As Process Engineer you will be responsible for delivery of the new product introduction process for supplies and phase changes in several plants.
- Have the overview of the new product introduction process, working between activities and disciplines for the tech transfer until shipment of the product
- Be the first point of contact for the availability and implementation of new materials
- Complete the assignments to support manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with GMP and Environment Health and Safety requirements.
- BSc or MSc in microbiology, biotechnology or a relevant field
- Strong planning and/or coordination skills
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment