About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading companies in biopharmaceutical industry, committed to promote new ways of cancer treatment by developing innovative immunotherapies.
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer you will be part of a team responsible for implementing the replacement of the old software with a new one based on SAP.
- Process mapping of Manufacturing SAP related business processes.
- Stay aligned with internal Manufacturing stakeholders.
- Participate in discussions with the SAP design team.
- Participate in transfer and validation of Manufacturing Master Data.
- Conducts technical training and guidance to the Cell Therapy Specialists/operators.
Provide front line technical support.
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical/GMP Manufacturing Site.
• Experience with SAP.
• Good experience in delivering training including classroom - and on the job training.
• Good communication.
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.