Our client is one of the pioneers in the biopharmaceutical sector. They are devoted to innovation in the treatment of severe illnesses through the immunotherapy.
Within this role you will be a part of a support team within the manufacturing systems. You will participate in a project of implementation of a new system. Project will take part in five phases within each you will be responsible for different tasks, from the moment of design, through testing until it goes live.
- Plan the SAP project in scope of the business and work with internal stakeholders regarding the design phase
- Communicate with internal about developed solutions
- Transfer and validation of data
- Test functionality
- Train and guide other Teams
- Assure efficiency
- Be the point of contact in during going live phase
- 3-5 years of experience as an operator or process engineer within Pharma manufacturing
- Experience with SAP (implementation)
- Experience with delivering training and supporting people
- Knowledge of CSV documentation
- Familiarity with GMP
- Good level of English
- Good communication skills
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.