Originally an American company, our client is one of top biopharmaceutical companies in the Netherlands and worldwide and they focus on improving the health of women worldwide. They are looking for a new member to join their Oss (NL) location where they produce, pack, and distribute medicine.
As a Process Engineer, you will be part of the Technical Operations department. You will be participate in or lead several projects within the company and provide technological and technical support to the operational processes.
- Coordinating and conduct investigations of the production process
- Purchasing and implementing new equipment
- Introducing new products or processes
- Conducting and reporting cleaning and process validations
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Change Management
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics, or similar fields
- Solid experience in the pharma/biotech industry or other highly regulated industries
- Experienced in qualifications, cleaning, and process validations
- Working knowledge of GMP guidelines, Lean principles, and EHS regulations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good communication skills
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.