Noord Brabant, Netherlands
They are a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
You are responsible for introducing new processes and products (product transfer), and you develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Inclusion.
- Steer and participate in cross-functional investigations on problems and deviations. This includes defining corrective and preventive actions;
- Identify, analyse and prioritise technical or business related processes improvement opportunities and problems;
- Initiate and coordinate improvements for technical or business processes, systems and behaviors;
- Contribute to a data driven decision making process,
- Ensure effective application of LeanSixSigma and Change Management tools by leading projects, facilitating kaizens and coaching sponsors and practitioners.
- Has a Bachelor or Master diploma
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.