Process Development Specialist
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to cure infectious diseases worldwide.
You will contribute to the process development activities from technology transfer to the manufacturing site until manufacturing of process verification/validation batches to be introduced in the global market.
- Setting up, reporting and executing Process Development, Characterization and Validation activities
- Responsible for the project by preparing project plans, reports and assessing knowledge in the development phase
- Relationship Management with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Responsible for the technical content of the registration dossier, documentation and raw data
- Ensuring Continuous improvement on departmental and project level
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Pharmacy, (Bio)chemistry, Engineering or related area
- 5-10 years of experience in vaccines and/or large molecule process development
- Experience in GMP drug product manufacturing, technology transfers and outsourcing
- Excellent in English (oral and written), Dutch would be a plus
This is a fulltime job, 32 hours is discussable. The candidate must be willing to travel up to 10% and stay abroad for up to 1 week.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.